Thursday, October 06, 2005

Happy Birthday Ashlee

I don't get the whole "It's my Party, so I'll make it look like a Premiere if I want to" thing (and then of course whinge at photograpahers milling around)...but...whatever...in any case...the girl has hit 21 and I hope she got very, very drunk...in fact...I wish I was very, very drunk right now, because then I probably wouldn't notice her dollar-shop hair extensions.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(credit)

*update* Haha....my readers are always funnier than I am....thanks What Would Janice Dickinson Do!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7 comments:

Elisita said...

haha WWJDD...you're brilliant!
love,
elisa

Unknown Soldier said...

Are she Ashlee or a Sleazy Bar Drag Queen?

And regarding Donatella...Mmmh, all I can say is that she looks like a Diet Coke fan...just like Kate Moss




BTW, you look beautiful in your new pic Elisita.

Abrazos...How about your tests?

Anonymous said...

Her next trainwreck will be this Saturday on SNL. I can't wait!

Anhoni Patel said...

Why does she have that crazed look in her eyes?

WWJJD - you are a well of information.

Clare said...

Nothing like stripping off to your underwear in front of your creepy dad, coke head (allegedly) sister to mark your rites of passage.

God I hate her.

Elisita said...

thanks USoldier :)
Tests went swell! I've actually got a killer "reflective essay" coming up...does anyone else HATE those things with a passion??
love,
elisa

Mara Jade said...

Ashlee... I think your nose needs an operation urgently!!

And Donnatella... my darling... you need a therapy of detoxification... and another stylist!!