Monday, January 30, 2006

A bit of Australiana: Sophie Monk

O.k...so this is only going to make sense to the few Australians that caught the first Popstars show...but I remember that Sophie Monk was a really cute girl. The next time I saw her on anything 'big' was the last Blink182 video...but seriously, the girl can't be much older than me...and her drugs & botox situation is completely out of control. I couldn't care less about her drug habits...but Sophie needs a botox intervention.
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

I'm telling you she was once normal.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently went to the dentist and asked her to whiten my teeth. She patiently explained that a) my teeth are still quite white, and b) I'm twenty fricken years old. Apparently most of her teeth-whitening clients are in their forties to sixties.

Thank god she slapped sense into me. I see now how ridiculous I was being. Thing is, if my dentist was good enough to refuse to whiten my teeth, why do doctors not do the same for twenty-somethings seeking Botox?

Anonymous said...

My theory to Anon 3,45:
m.o.n.e.y.

DrDiSaia said...

OK, I'll bite:

What is a botox intervention?

Elisita said...

that's good anon...I think the younger you screw around with yourself...the older you look...like jessica simpson...haha doc...a botox intervention would be when all her friends come around and tell her to drop botox-habit.
love,
elisa

DrDiSaia said...

IC.