Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Jessica scares off men...and women.

Jessica Simpson tells Ellen:
"I think I'm too hard to be in love with. It ends up on the cover of every magazine. I scare people away. I'm a lot to take on. I wish I was in love, I need to be in love."

Umm Jessica, let's be honest here...although men being scared of appearing in magazines may be a small factor contributing to your paltry love life ...I think the main issue you have to address is the fact that it looks like you are in possesion of an 8-inch penis. Just a free tip there Jess...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, and the sad but quite annoying thing is that a few years ago she had perfectly beautiful normal eyes. Just look at any pix from a few years ago.

Dummy had to go and get them "done" so she could look like "this"...bleeeehhhhhhhhhhh!!

And on top of it, lips all weird and plumped, orange body...blurgh.

Anonymous said...

I am SO sick of hearing about her. Me thinks her 15 minutes are coming to an end. It started with divorcing Nick (the public wants a happy ending story and were eagerly awaiting them to have babies) and is getting ramped up with John Mayer dumping her orange ass. She is falling out of favor quite quickly and she does NOT have the talent or pizazz to keep positive media attention for long. Soon she will be posing not nude or topless, but quite provocatively in Playboy - that's my prediction anyway.