Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I've lost my faith in the world

There's not much to report on today except of course, the Federline's divorce. I don't understand what went wrong...they were such a perfect couple, married for exactly the right reasons, always very low key....I really believed they were going to make it. I just don't understand what could have set them off course...speaking of off course, what's going on with her breasts?


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


thanks for the heads up kirsten :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hope this isn't a hoax or a ploy for Britney to get Kevin to behave. This marriage was ridiculous from the get-go and Federslime is an idiot for fucking up his meal ticket marriage.

Kitty - The Librarian Fox said...

I hope it's true but I also hope that Britney kicks K-Sad's arse in court. He is a fucking loser.

She may have fucked up her days as a singer but she looks okay now.

DrDiSaia said...

I hope she keeps her green and shows him the street.

Anonymous said...

Capsular contracture is just so hot.

Anonymous said...

Well, I knew that marriage wouldn't last. At least she didn't wait 12 years to kick that loser to the curb. About the other... she just had a baby. If she's breastfeeding, it's entirely normal that one would be larger than the other.

Anonymous said...

I do believe she finally woke the fuck up!!!

Anonymous said...

i personally can't stand either of those hicks but i heard that she would have to give him $30,000 a month. is that for real? that's like what some people make for the whole year. married or not to her, he is still making out like a bandit.

Anonymous said...

Britney has a two month old is what's going on with her breasts, and divorce is obviously what's going on with the rest of her. She looks awesome and the deluded haze appears to have left her eyes. It's about time.