Thursday, December 03, 2009

Tiger...ummm...couldn't you at least get someone decent?

So the guy has a beautiful wife Elin and screws around with Ms Jaimee Grubbs, 24, going on meth-45? VOM. What is wrong with men?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



In his latest statement, he said: "I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart...I have not been true to my values and the behaviour my family deserves...I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect."

They're also saying she [Elin] bashed him up with golf clubs up prior to the crash, which is why he received his various cuts and bruises...and while I don't condone violence, I have to say she has a wonderful nice sense of irony.

Honestly, Grubbs really is disgusting. I feel like I've caught rather hideous -- just looking at her.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: