Sunday, March 19, 2006

Umm...someone abducted Scully.

Where did Gillian Anderson go? Isn't there a cardinal rule somewhere in the Li-Lo sea scrolls stating that if one can manage to pull off red-hair one must never experiment with other colours? Personally, I've never much cared for Gillian ever since I felt like murdering her in the same way her acting murdered Lily from the great book "The House of Mirth"...but at least she looked alive in those days...seriously Gillian...I know you're hungry...but don't eat me...please?!?

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She does look like she would choke someone for a hamburger right now.

Its such a shame, I still watch the X-files in reruns and she was so hot in the late nineties.

Keep up the good work Elisa,

Yail Bloor

Elisita said...

Hey Yail,
Good to see that you're still alive and posting!!!
much love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

I actually think she looks good with the blonde hair. She was in a series over here in the UK--Bleak House recently and she was quite good in it. I think.