Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Maniston's STILL crying

Ugh. WoMAN's on the cover of US Vogue...and she's still whingeing about her non-descript life and her divorce and Brad and Angelina and wah wah wah.

Here's an excerpt from the interview:

"Wah wah wah. Wah wah Brad left me wah wah I look like a man wah wah wah I'm not as pretty as Angelina wah wah wah she's such a bitch wah wah wah wah wah does my hair look shiny? wah wah why doesn't anyone love me? wah wah wah I'm the most boring person in the world wah wah wah I'm strong wah wah I'll find love again, wah wah wah let me talk about Vince - he loved me! wah wah wah I love you Brad! We're friends right? wah wah wah Angelina's a bitch. "

Honestly. People need to stop giving this woman airtime. The most exciting thing that ever happened to her was having Victor from Days of our Lives as a father. Girlfriend should join Brad's other ex - Gwhineth Paltry and they can comatose themselves complaning!

Interview snippets here

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


thanks for the heads up Justin!

No comments: