Thursday, January 31, 2008
Latest news in this drama is from TMZ
- Brit is seeing multiple doctors, including a new psychiatrist who visits daily and has prescribed her meds (which she’s taking) for her bipolarity
- Certain sources say Britney takes her medicine when she is like “a different person — normal and sweet.” After popping the proper pills for a while, Brit stops her meds because she feels she can live without with
- A “professional” adds: “She’s really trying. Whether it works — we’ll have to see. She has a disease. Sometimes when you see her she’s in the middle of an episode. It’s like mocking someone with Down Syndrome.”
*update* there have been talks of a suicide attempt...make what you will of it.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Apparently Jenna Bush is getting married.
I know...who cares.
Still, her mother got 12 designers to pitch for her wedding dress.
In Spanish, there's a saying about a monkey...that it can wear whatever it likes...but a monkey it will always stay...or something.
1.Vera Wang - Vera...take note from Elisita...Jenna is not 6ft-tall...assymetrial layer cake is.not.the.way.forward.
2. J. Mendel - detachable legs....I like it.
3. Arnold Scaasi - you don't want this job...do you?
4. Carlos Miele - can we say 1980s?
5. Amsale - princess look 1990s anyone?
6. Carmen Marc Valvo - toilet-roll doll look. Could be cool...quick question -- need one necessarily be a pea-head to pull off the look?
7. Angel Sanchez - anorexic. sloucher. drop-dead-before-the-aisle. ..chic-arama.
8. Badgley Mischka - BRATZ doll...see #3.
9. Nicole Miller - snore.
10. Lela Rose - every girl wants to look like a giant dome for their wedding. Perfection.
11. Marc Bouwer - yeah...generally shapeless with beautiful accents on linebacker shoulders...sublime.
12. Oscar de la Renta - gimme! seriously.
I think this is one of the most banal posts I've done in a very long time. Slow news day...what can I say :)
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Trick of the light and man's predisposition to see familiar patterns is my take on it...but still.
(click to enlarge)
I thought this was funny :)
Kitty - The Librarian Fox said...
So thats where they are hiding the real katie Holmes!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
A few snippets:
"Heath totally wanted to be on his own these past few months since he and Michelle split in September," one insider was quoted as saying.
"He adored his daughter Matilda and when Michelle called it quits he missed Matilda so much that he was thrown into a deep, dark depression.
"Heath was living in New York to be close to his daughter. But he hardly ever ventured out any more.
"His close friend and Brokeback co-star, Jake Gyllenhaal has been worried about him for months. And he knew Heath was sinking further into a depression. Jake is Matilda's godfather, and he and Heath had become really close since they did the film Brokeback together. "
Michelle has flown back to NY from Sundance.
The sick crazies have also started with this:
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Apparently you can't take Botox while pregnant --> I'll have to ask the Doc on that one.
Kidman's usual -
I don't believe Botulinum toxin has been tested in pregnant women, so we tend to hold off until after delivery. We wouldn't want to create any liability now would we?
Monday, January 21, 2008
Allure ain't foolin' anyone.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
and going to want to talk and whinge about this episode for years to come.
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Ughh..if I didn't dislike Mills as much as I do, I would have thought she was crying at Kylie's dance moves.
"She's really mad about the way Paul got close to Kylie...
she reckons he did it on purpose and feels it was a deliberate public dig at her. She thinks he's just trying to prove a point, that he has moved on and is comfortable around other women. She was so hurt, she burst into tears."
Publicity whore in need of therapy. This is the 'scandalous' video in question.
Some fun stuff though is:
- Suri Cruise was conceived using frozen sperm from dead Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard. Morton likens the littlest Cruise to the Rosemary's Baby offspring.
- Scientology head David Miscavige ordered a wildflower field planted (twice) because Cruise expressed a desire to run through one with Nicole.
- Cruise is the No. 2 power in the church. A former scientologist is quoted as saying that Miscavige and Cruise "were like glue, two little people who really enjoyed each other."
uhh....yeah 'enjoy' being the operative word I think.
- David and Victoria Beckham are the next recruitment target for the church.
I give Andrew Morton around 6 months to live. Those Scientology peeps are going to go ape.