Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Maniston tries to do a G-whine-th for Elle UK this month

I expect a mild amount of appreciation from you all for this fact-finding post. I had to trawl bloody http://www.gwyneth-paltrow.org/gallery/ for ages to find matches..talk about torturous :) Only because I love you all.

Now if only I could somehow weave Keira Knightley into the mix...would perfect my trifecta of dislike.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

jkelsofarrell said...

You hurt me on this one. I agree with you on Gwhineth, but I like Jennifer Aniston and I adore, adore, adore Kiera!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer is a rich spoiled yet mature and somewhat successful woman.. who complains and wants what she can't have, because she didn't want it, namely a child with her ex.. It's shocking she wants to shack up with a young man who treats her like crap. OH she should just move on .. but hey she wants your bucks and opinions so let her have it or be stingy with your funds and love or ignore her whining and drive her away?
Gwyn is pretty but superficial. I feel she's actually a hateful lady pretending to be a charitable and loving socialite who gives her all in every aspect of her life. Best friend Madonna or some other celeb freak she likes gets applause and publicity because it's shocking she can get along with these types, but she manages and despite their horrid personalities she is convinced they are so divinely talented?! Either she is gonna be a lady or a whore.. she just can't make up her mind.