Tuesday, July 10, 2007

She does weddings too!

I can't hate Tori...I really can't, especially now that she's become a Reverend. That's Reverend Tori Spelling to you all. She says in her blog:

"So, very exciting weekend for this new mom. I am now officially ordained. Yep, thats right....Reverend Tori Spelling!"

She also can't spell caberet, and places apostrophe's on everything...but hey...for someone that just received $200,000 out of a $500million fortune...I'm not going to hate.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear... well, I guess you have to make your fortune where you can. It's a little like Nicole Richie becoming a dietician in 20 years tho.

I shall withold judgement, girlfriend is trying at least.

~Nate.

Anonymous said...

She looks so much like her mother and that is why Candy hates her so much.