Monday, February 25, 2008

What is it about Megan Fox?

I'm sorry, but this has bugged me for a while. She's claims she's 21 (ahem) and although she's a pretty girl there's just something about her. She always just looks...greasy and dirty. Seriously. I wouldn't drink from a glass that she's touched.

This is all exacerbated by her intense desire to become Angelina Jolie II.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

7 comments:

jkelsofarrell said...

I know what you mean. To me she looks like the hot but skeezy chick who would kick your ass if she thought you looked at her boyfriend. And seriously, there is only one Angelina. Whether crazy or domesticated, there is only one Angelina. Megan needs to just be happy with her Brian Austin Greene and her B-list status.

Emma said...

your totally right about the angelina thing!

Anonymous said...

Elisa,
I completely agree with you on all points!
She does look older (was thinking that the other day) and she is such a f'n low rent Angelina Jolie that it makes me want to rip my eyes out.
and yes she looks like a greasy girl, like a skinny UK glamour model.
yet she really is a beautiful girl.

Elisita said...

I know...especially compared with the real thing!
angie image
love,
elisa

Cap'n Bob said...

As a dirty old man I'd take her in a heartbeat.

Stefanie said...

OMG! Elisa, you've nailed it again. I think she is gorgeous and would never say a bad word about her -- she is quite the "ideal," but for some reason every time I see her face I think of a big, bushy vagina! Yes, I do find this troubling, thank you.

DrDiSaia said...

Oh, but such a pretty face and maybe new implants. At least she looks as though she went small (if they are new additions).