Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Amy Winehouse is not dead!

Hmm...I have a costume party this weekend where the theme is a "PASSED CELEBRITY". I wanted to go as Amy Wino - seems like I can't now though. Damn.

However...the good news is that Amy Winehouse is not dying, nor does she have TB, nor has she emphysema...apparently that was just her father getting a little too carried away. Personally if I was her father I'd lock Amy up Fritzl-style [is it too early to start making jokes like that?] just to keep her away from the crack...instead of making up stories about emphysema. Guy's got his priorities all wrong.

This is Amy either leaving or going to a rehab centre yesterday...looking chipper.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


thanks to the lovely NATE for the heads up on this one :)

1 comment:

WNelWeb said...

This is chipper? Dang...
Nice knees Amy.
She scares me so much.
Pax,
N