Monday, February 13, 2006

Freak is Chic

This week; like every week, has given some airtime to some freaky people. We've seen the "I lost waaay too much weight" freak with Christina Ricci

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The try-hard freak, along with "I'm am a Supermodel...let me hear you scream" freak



Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com


...and of course; as always, what freak-inventory wouldn't be complete without the "I've completely and untterly lost my grip on reality"...Miss Li-Lo.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Christina Ricci, I loved her in Addams family, and now, upon her looks, she really belongs to that family...

Anonymous said...

I just say CR in Grey's Anatomy (I think). I barely recognized her. She actually has succeeded in looking like her own bobble head doll.

Anonymous said...

THATS CR?? Holy crap I didn't even recognize her .... and lilo looks like such an idiot stick.

TLG said...

She was SO cute. And plum and succulant. Don't tell my husband I said that. Oh shit. Nevermind. She's my other girl-crush, besides Angelina Jolie. Well, she was. Then she got freaky and breakable.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha what the hell is with Lindsay's lipliner? She looks like a 60 year old woman.

Bring back the curves, honey.
http://www.bzpd.freeserve.co.uk/babes2/ricci.jpg

Anonymous said...

CR?????????*sobs*

Chandra said...

that's so sad. christina doesn't even look like herself anymore. and lindsay looks like a little old lady. ick!!