Thursday, February 09, 2006

Vanity Fair bounces back

After the "Lindsay Almost Died" snore-a-thon disaster that was their last month's issue, I thought Vanity Fair had lost the nothing that it had once had...but it's obviously trying to claw some ground back...let's face it...they're not going to gain any points with me by placing a naked Keira Poutly on the cover...but by placing Joaquin, Eric, and Viggo in their pages...uhh...that might be more of a worthwhile path for them to pursue.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5 comments:

NiolK said...

Ok I get Joaquin and Eric, fair enough. But ViggoM ? I'll grant he's a fair bit studlier in "Lord of the Rings" mode with the dark hair and semi-beard but clean shaven and with his natural hair colour he's like the bastard love child of.....well he's like an ugly bastard love child.

In the immortal words of a smelly wheelchair-bound Viggy in Carlito's Way: "AH CAN'T DANCE, AH CAN'T HUMP!"

Anonymous said...

Niolk speaks blasphemy!

I get Joaquin and Viggo, but something about Eric makes me want to crawl to the bathroom and throw up.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm yummy Joaquin pic.

Anonymous said...

My dear Eric is bordering some Hoff-ish areas here, I really do not get that picture, I'am sorry.

But Viggo is yummy, hmmm... My only opposition to that picture are those heavily painted nails with no woman attached...weird, weird...

Anonymous said...

Viggo is the hotness!!! He was SO.FREAKIN.SEXY as Satan in "The Omen" (it was "The Omen" right? Well, whatever, the one with Christopher Walken)