Friday, February 03, 2006

This guy is more interesting than the Nobu crowd

This guy may be homeless and have serious issues...but he was right on the button re: appearing distraught next to Mariah and happier next to Spade. I find the whole kind of disturbing I don't know why I think so though...I mean, there's nothing more helpful to a poor homeless guy than taking random happy snaps with him...who needs actual help when you can get autographed flipflops instead?


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure its the same old black man? They tend to look kind of same to me...I have also heard that as white people find asian people look alike, asian people might have hard times telling white peoples apart ...can you support or bust my theory?

Elisita said...

yup...it's the same old guy...I remember that there was another pic with him and Mariah and he had the same different coloured eyes :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

I love David Spade.

I love him. love him. love him.

I love funny guys.

David if yer reading this, I love you!!

Elisita said...

haha janae :) goodluck with that :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

heehee, the girl can dream...

Anonymous said...

I would be a lot happier next to david spade then mariah carey too

Anonymous said...

I don't care how many albums mariah sells, she will always be a crazy, self-absorbed freak. Even a homeless man is not impressed.