Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'll be honest...I'm traumatised

What on earth is going on? My world is changing...things are not what I once thought they were.

Let's see...we've got Joe Simpson NOT leering at Ashee's breasts...

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

We've got Bai Ling actually WEARING clothes...

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com


...but then... just as I start to get freaked and out start to question the fundamental laws of the world...I see something expected...Donatella's traumatising breasts continuing to traumatise me with the same force...and I realise that all is good...and back to normal.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com


(credit)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

J.S. might not be watching his daughters breasts, but he still holds her very closely. I wonder why people squeeze each other when posing for a photograph? Do they not see that the result will be a big picture with squeezed-up-people in the middle and with void around them? Why is it that space fills the side of photos? Am I wrong with that perception?

NiolK said...

No, no, no you worry when he stops feeling her breasts, silly. He doesn't need to look at them anymore he has a wallet full of photos.

Anonymous said...

What's with Ashley's eyes? I had to close out the full-sized pic -- it was hurting MY eyes.

Anonymous said...

WARNING!!!! Do not supersize Donatella's picture. The breast skin is absolutely frightening!! All wrinkly with folds...ugh.

I think god meant for wrinkly skin to be covered up in public at some age...whatever age that it looks like this.

Elisa, I have missed your everyday work. Isn't there some way we can support you so you don't have to do the full-time job thing? You must get sponsors!!! No site is better than your's...

Elisita said...

hmm franci..I'm not sure there :)
Aww...thanks St. Remy...if you can get me out of this f/t job situation...I'd be more than grateful...got lists of any millionaires with blog-fetishes?
hehe,
much love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Anyone else notice JLo's chickenpox scar on her cheek where the light is shining? I notice weird things, I must be stopped.