Thursday, November 09, 2006

Attack of the Covers...again.

While Cameron and Kiki disappear in some sort of very coincidental "haze"...I think geneticists should be called in because I think J-Lo has just turned into a Caucasian woman...who knew it was that easy? Michael Jackson's going to freak out.
Why people like to buy magazines with fug women on them whose features then have to be chopped and changed into oblivion is beyond me.

Bring back the era of the model please...I'm dying here.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello am Richa..
i have a blog on celebrities...
www.celebuzz.blogspot.com
Do you want to exchange link with my blog??
If yes then add my blog in ur blog roll and then drop a msg to me at
gargricha83@gmail.com
thanks

Anonymous said...

what an interesting shade of turquoise they colored Cammie's eyes via photoshop on that cover - why didn't they just go for broke and color them fuchsia?

Anonymous said...

New Woman mag is back?! Cool I used to LOVE that thing back in the 80's.

Elisita said...

yeah...that blue is ridiculous. Oh Janae, this magazine comes out every month in Australia...but maybe it's just an Aussie thing?
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...too bad cuz it was great. When it was here it was brilliant and positively sharp the way it addressed the timely issues of self-help and feminism.