Monday, November 27, 2006

Make it stop

Paris Hilton's and Britney's PR people have gotten together to come up with a visual assault that seeks to eclipse all others before it. This is a train wreck...a train wreck somewhere remote where rescue efforts haven't yet been able to reach the location and bodies are starting to seriously decompose...so much so that even the vulchers vultures are steering clear. I present to you Parney...or Brilton. Whatever.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are the razor blade in Un Chien Andalou.

NiolK said...

I like cleavage as much as the next guy but my testicles just receded upon seeing Brit in that green dress.

Anonymous said...

Britney manages to accomplish the unimagineable, she makes Paris look like a class act.

Anonymous said...

she did not just hand her child over to that walking disease...*please* tell me she didn't...

Anonymous said...

heh heh p.j. - good call - I had nightmares for weeks after that scene.

Anonymous said...

Did you mean 'vultures'?

I reckon the green dress is pretty hot!

Elisita said...

hi anon952,
yes, I am indeed illiterate.
thanks for the heads up :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

holy shit! I never thought Paris would look classy!

a.) nice try girls, but the well placed "virgin" sign behind your head in the first pic isn't fooling anyone!

b.) in the third shot,what bodyguard in the WORLD let the creepy guy with the molestor mustache be photographed with these girls?

c.) I don't even know what to mention about Brit Trash's Payless Shoes, Deb faux fur coat and dirty tee shirt!

She needs a stylist PRONTO!

Gretchers

Anonymous said...

britzilla needs to put it on.