Friday, November 10, 2006

Eva (Cruise) wishes you a hot weekend

I still don't know who this Eva Green character is. I know she's one of the Bond girls...but at the moment she just looks like a Holmbie imitation...minues the zombie part, which even so, isn't exactly the best thing.

The real Holmbie and Cruise in the meantime, dropped $10k on a dinner and a few thousand on some perfume...to be honest, after my heartbreak over KFed and Britney, I'm really putting in all my positive energy on the last truly legitimate couple.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5 comments:

Cap'n Bob said...

According to badtipper.com, Cruise is a skinflint when it comes to tipping. He left $5.00 for a $400+ bill in one restaurant.

Anonymous said...

She does look eggZACKly like ole Katie.

Anonymous said...

Eva Green is so pretty I can't even hate her...

The Glossy Editor said...

Much cuter than Holmes no?

Anonymous said...

Just go and see the new Bond, and you'll know she doesn't look like homes at all. She's gorgeous.