Monday, November 06, 2006

Excuse me, I think I just had a near-fatal heart attack

I know about the photoshop...but even so...could it be possible that Cameron here looks a little unlike her usual fugliest-woman-in-the-world self? I seriously need to lie down. These pictures are going to haunt me for weeks. Whoever did this shoot and the photoshop is a miracle worker and needs to apply his/her skills to Keira Shitely and Gwhineth Patrow...just to name a few.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

10 comments:

DrDiSaia said...

She looks pretty good doesn't she?

Anonymous said...

wow she looks great
she should loose the blonde hair

Anonymous said...

she looks great but she doesnt really look like herself- she looks like a cross between helena christensen and liz hurley (in the last photo)

Anonymous said...

First, LOL at what Elisa was saying.

Then, my God these pix just maketh me Sick!!

Cuz yes, she does NOT look like this for God's sake.

This incredibly skilled computer-work makes her look like some beautiful young native girl...yes like Helena in that "Wicked Game" video.

Of which ole Cam is none. Not young, not beautiful, not native, just Fugly lately! Yes, very Fug.

This kind of cheating and lying is just so wrong.

Anonymous said...

Whoever did that photoshop should win an award. I saw "In her Shoes" last week and when the camera went close-up on her face...it was horrible. She had some bad skin.

El Tete said...

Was that a Wonder Woman bracelet??

Anonymous said...

This is sort of related to C. Diaz...

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/breaking-news-britney-spears-divorcing-kevin-federline

I (and everyone else) called it.

Anonymous said...

I still can't stand her. I hope my son wises up soon.

Anonymous said...

airbrush does wonders and photoshop...

Anonymous said...

I think she looks great...