Monday, November 20, 2006

Can you sense the excitement coursing through my veins?

I present to you Mr and Mrs Cruise...but O.k...here's the thing. What is the point of joining a stark-raving mad cult and not going crazy at the wedding?!? I wanted space suits or something. This.is.snore.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This photo is probably more indicative of the way the bride was feeling. I'm guessing the sedatives wore off for a few minutes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually happy Posh Spice turned up...at least someone was getting into the spirit of the ridiculous.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"ok, katie, bends your knees more....lower....lower. honey, you're still towering over tom. tom, you sure you don't want to use a crate or something? no? alright. katie, darling, work with me.....lower......aaaand perfect! *click!*"

Anonymous said...

i so don't like that pic of them. she looks really happy and he just looks like he's posing for a movie poster or something. where's the smile?!?!?! really beautiful dress though.

posh has just really gone downhill the past few years. she use to be really pretty. it's kinda sad.

Anonymous said...

The picture of Katie in the window makes me think of:

"Damian... look! I'm doing this for you!"

Lace said...

i just found your blog by accident and its been making me laugh a lot.
specially your comments on posh. hahaha
wicked, keep writing please

Anonymous said...

She looks beautiful, as a upcoming fashion designer, i would use her to showcase my clothes anytime...I think she is taking fashion to the next level...i like her choice of colours...she is indeed a fashion icon...I'm not too fond of Kate and Tom..so no comments on the whole chirade...

Anonymous said...

It is posh i meant to showcase my clothes...not katie..