Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Anna Nicole Smith 20 year old son dies of a suspected heart attack

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us This is bizarre. I think there is something that we're not being told. I can't imagine how rare it is for a non-obese 20 year old boy to unexpectedly die of a heart attack, especially if the claim is correct that no drugs were involved.
However he died though, it's still very sad. There are two version of events.
1. That he died while in the hospital room where Ann had delivered a baby girl
2. That he was found in his own bed after having visited his mother in the hospital the day before.

Poor Anna, I can't imagine how awful it must be to lose a child.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

a friend of mine's 21 year old husband who was a fireman died of a heart attack in his bed - no drugs or alchohol were involved. very sad...

Kitty - The Librarian Fox said...

I've always had a soft spot for that nutcase. It really saddens me that she has lost her son this way. No matter how it happened it's tragic.

Anonymous said...

It's not common but not impossible that he just had a sudden heart attack. I myself know of 2 cases of very healthy young men, no drugs or alcohol involved. It's incredibly sad this happened to Anna in the birthday of her second child.

Anonymous said...

I know, geez....to give birth to a baby, and then within a short time, in the same place, to lose your other child...sad.

He did always seem kinda lost next to her though. I hope I'm wrong and that he did get lots of her attention.

Elisita said...

wow...it looks like everyone knows a young person that died quickly very young. So sad. To be honest though,for me personally, I'd rather something like that as opposed to dying of cancer in a nursing home.
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

It will be interesting to see his toxicology report.

Anonymous said...

I feel for her just like everyone else here. I am only 17 and i lost my mom one morning, june 6,06. We had just found out i was having a baby and she was thrilled.The 1st day she wanted to go with me to see the baby on the monitor for the 1st time, the next day i went to her bed to ask if she still wanted to go, she was gone.. so i do know what it feels like.. im very sorry Anna,

Elisita said...

I'm sorry anon1103.
love,
elisa