Monday, September 11, 2006

YOU magazine Art Director takes Photoshop 101

I've got a soft spot for SJP...and I don't mind a bit of photoshop...but this is nuts. I love how that cover talks of the "real SJP" and the article appears to talk about older women being more visible in Hollywood. Well, if older women are more visible...then how come I can't see SJP in these pictures at all? It's a mystery that can be lumped with the mystery of Sarah's dissapearing nose.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...the real deal from SJP's frangrance launch at Lord and Taylor.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She prefers the real deal except on the last mini-season of SATC, where it was widely reported that she requested a bit of digital help. (btw I do like her)

Anonymous said...

I was gonna say...what did they do with her witchiepoo chin wart?

Anonymous said...

I agree, her mole, wart, growth, whatever-it-is, should have been taken off years ago. It is not cute and does nothing for her face.

Anonymous said...

Maybe she consulted a Dr. and removing it would leave a crater 'o doom? Just speculating here, I have no idea.

El Tete said...

Am I the only one who finds SJP extraordinarily disgusting?

Anonymous said...

God, the last picture makes me sad... SJP looks like an old rag. Say it isnt true. She is only 40.

Anonymous said...

And, yes, Elisita is absoulutely right. The Photoshoped picture kills the whole interview. Why talking about lines if there are no lines? It's because too many people work in those magazines. One has the idea of the article, but dont worry, designer group will kill it.)))