Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Models...Wanted!!!

I have to say I like models. I know they cop a lot of flack but there's a hell of a lot more to a catwalk model than just being relatively thin and whacking on some clothes. Paris and Nicky demonstrate this fact perfectly. They're at the Olympus fashion week "modelling" at a Heatherette show...I feel like bleaching my mind of these images by subjecting myself to hours on end of FashionTV after this.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh my...this has to be a joke...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5 comments:

Annie said...

Haha, Christ almighty. I'd like to see the video.

Anonymous said...

Paris looks in her ridiculous element, but Nicky, who seems to have gotten the IQ allotment of the family, looks like she'd rather be getting a Brazilian wax then walking down that runway.

Anonymous said...

Heatherette is CRAP

As is 2BFree...the 2 "designers" that use the Hilton Sisters as models.........

Jack B. said...

"paris's hair is very stepford wives I think. It's a bit ridiculous."

Rebecca,they showed the whole show on Fashion TV on the local (city-owned) cable channel in NYC and it was worse than that - ALL the models with the exception of Nikki were either blond or wearing blond wigs to mirror Paris. They even started the show with Paris coming out to the song from her record and then she ended it as the "bride", with Nikki there as the bridesmade figure in that black cocktail dress and famous transexual Amanda LePore as the officiating priest complete with clerical collar, Bible and black swimsuit.

The most bizarre fashion show of the season - so obviously the NY daily tabloids loved it! I can't believe Heatherette seemed to base their entire Fall line on Paris Hilton.

Anonymous said...

jack bennett-

that's b/c as I said before, Heatherette is CRAP