Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Dude looks like a...dude

Jessica Simpson is blabbering on about how she used Restylane...but that she's now stopped because it was ruining her "natural looks". Personally, I think Jessica's going down the wrong route, in my opinion anything that detracts from the fact that you look like a 45-year old man is something you should hold on to for dear life.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




I ssee J-Simp and Ciara are swapping notes. Cool.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In defense of 45-yo men I say that let us leave hot-bodied, caring and non-gay 45 yo men alone and refer to JS as looking similar to not-so-hot-bodied, unintellingent and gay-looking 45yo men instead. Just think about our Eric, darling. How old is he? I don't know, but he'll be looking a 1000 times better when he reachers 45 thank JS. Or think about Mel Gibson when he was 45. See what I mean? Just leave 45yo men alone.

Kitty - The Librarian Fox said...

Argh!