Wednesday, January 10, 2007

For goodness sake don't excecise, don't have sex, be serious, and don't drink water.

...if you do, you have a chance of ending up looking like this.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Cameron in Harpers says "I DON'T know if these are beauty secrets, but what I do to feel my best is just exercise regularly, laugh and play often, and make love every moment I can. Oh, yeah, and lots of water"

WTF?!? This is like asking me what the secrets are to being an excellent mathematician.

Speaking of beauty (well, in the case above, lack of)...what is going on with Ali Larter? This is her at the People's Choice awards and the woman looks amazing, isn't she close to 40? Woman has found some kind of fountain of youth. Why on earth isn't Harpers spending time with her?


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually she was born in 1976, making her 30! She still is a hottie, though!

Anonymous said...

I thought gee what a great looking almost-40 woman... But hearing that she's at the tender age of 30 - I am not THAT amazed. She still looks great.

Anonymous said...

And I'm sure you guys have all seen on newsstands that Cameron and Justin are over.

For so long I really abhored her, but lately have been softening with her, going back and forth.

Wish it coulda happened when I still couldn't stand her, darn it.

Anonymous said...

WTF?!? This is like asking me what the secrets are to being an excellent mathematician.

Hahaha that was perfect.

Anonymous said...

She is only 31 or something like that. She does look great.