Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I love this

Andrew Morton, the same guy who wrote the 'tell-all' book about Princess Diana in the 90s has writtena an expose on Tom Cruise. It's mostly going to go over old ground that everyone knows about (oh my god...Tom Cruise is GAY?!?)

Some fun stuff though is:

  • Suri Cruise was conceived using frozen sperm from dead Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard. Morton likens the littlest Cruise to the Rosemary's Baby offspring.

  • Scientology head David Miscavige ordered a wildflower field planted (twice) because Cruise expressed a desire to run through one with Nicole.

  • Cruise is the No. 2 power in the church. A former scientologist is quoted as saying that Miscavige and Cruise "were like glue, two little people who really enjoyed each other."

uhh....yeah 'enjoy' being the operative word I think.

  • David and Victoria Beckham are the next recruitment target for the church.
done deal I reckon

I give Andrew Morton around 6 months to live. Those Scientology peeps are going to go ape.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh i need this book and I need to get the on-tape version and Anne Heche needs to be reading it. Amazing!!!

Cap'n Bob said...

I hope it's a million-seller. The story about the field of flowers is true, too. The labor was performed by Scientologist slaves.