Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Angelina's father likes hips more than his granddaughter

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usAngelina doesn't speak with her father Jon Voight...personally, I'm not blaming her. Here's what the sweet, doting grandfather had to say for Maddox's birthday.

Voight:Maddox just had a birthday. Happy birthday, Maddox! 5 years old--it's a big one! You're getting to be a young man, and I send my love to you. And send my love to...uh...Shakira...and...Shahira...
[To reporter] Is it Shakira or Shahira?
Reporter: Zahara.
Voight: Shahara! Shahara!


This man, like, totally should shack up with Jessica Simpson...we all know she likes the daddy-types.

Video here...it hasn't worked for me, but perhaps it will work for you :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The video works if you use Internet Explorer to open it. (It didn't work at first with my Mozilla.) That was pretty sad though. I watched it twice. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I don't blame the guy. it's not his fault that his estranged daughter names her kids weird, trendy names that aren't the easiest to remember.

come to think of it, screw all of those celeb parents who make up dumb names for their kids.

Anonymous said...

I don't blame him either, since Jolie made the choice to keep herself and her family away from her dad. Plus, I agree: the names are weird.