Thursday, August 17, 2006

Gwhineth just.can't.help.herself

This woman continue to be the most annoying woman on the planet. Now she's 'praising' single mothers in Haper's Bazaar...by very clearly insinuating that she is neither poor, nor single. Condescending.

"I do not know how single mothers have more than one child with no help.It requires so much of my life, and I don't have to change sheets and clean toilets, you know...my hat - no, my clothes go off to the single mother with no help; I stand naked, kowtowing before her."


wtf? Why would she want to punish single mothers like that? And to top it all...she wants to go back into ruining movies again.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


6 comments:

Joan said...

I am a single mom and hope she doesn't stand naked in front of me ever.

Anonymous said...

ugh! i hate her like poison!

she recently signed on to do a movie with Meryl Streep. Streep! gwynnie just isn't worthy!

Kristen from MA

Anonymous said...

Single mom of two here - why don't you open up your wallet instead of taking off your clothes, and help out some charities for impoverished single moms? Or how but if you just never sing in public again, that would please me ever so!

Anonymous said...

oh, please.. if the same was said by Reese Witherspoon or Jen Garner, everyone would be going ga-ga over how down to earth they are. If she didn't acknowledge she has help, the chorus here would scream with indignation. Gwyneth bashing is so predictable. At least she doesn't pretend to be "America's sweetheart" and I bet she'd be nicer to you than bitchy Reese or Aniston.

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. I'm a first time mom and I say this to my husband all the time. It's hard to imagine how someone with no partner and fewer financial resources does it when some days you feel like you're barely holding it together. I'm not a fan of hers by any means I just think it was a normal thing to say - not condescending.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Y'all are mean! She's just being very sympthetic to single moms and you jump on her like she's some kind of monster. Why the hate?