Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Elle magazine changes definitions

I thought reinvention (look at the magazine copy) meant creating something different. Obivously however, I've been mistaken all along. Reinvention simply means repeating the same look you've been going for your entire life.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Reinvented look" vs "Look from months/years ago"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


"Reinvented look" vs "Look from months/years ago"

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Yeah...I'm seeing huge differences as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Answer me this. How can someone THAT privileged look so pissed off all the time??? You would think she'd have the world's biggest smile on her face.

She does look 'better' tho these days. Not different, just better. I can;t explain why, I guess facially she has matured a little but you're right, her 'poses' remind me of the Zoolander thing. Four poses and all of them the same face- plus they're almost identical to the pouty thing he does!!!

~Nate. xxx

Anonymous said...

Parasite is a big fool! We see her as a unwanted freak.. and the Magazine likes rich, ugly, selfish, and criminal freaks I guess.

Anonymous said...

Nope...to me it looks like someone took a big pile of crap on both magazine covers.