Monday, May 15, 2006

Jordan...what are you doing?

I don't know what's going on...is Jordan trying to be elegant? I have a feeling she's trying to go for the Cindy Crawford circa 1980 with a dash of Jackie O and a pinch of Ru Paul for good measure. Jordan...umm..I know you're trying to impress the American O.K! magazine readers...but what about your devoted fans? You've seriously got to cut that out and return to this...asap. The only thing this look get you into is Gwyneth's parties...and trust me, her parties suck.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

8 comments:

VDOprincess said...

Am I the only person who can't imagine spending as much as she does on her appearance, but neglecting to get my roots done??? I do not understand this trend. At all.

Anonymous said...

I have a pearl necklace just like that one!

Anonymous said...

good lord she has some serious man-face in the top pic! yikes!

NiolK said...

She was always gonna be a rough bird. C'mon look at that face. If that's not the kind of face you expect to greet you when your €5 back alley blowjob is over I dunno what is.

Anonymous said...

She has beautiful bone structure..gotta hand that to her. I'd love to possess that face for me own!

And anon 1217...ummm...errrmmmm...I bet Jordan has dozens of such "necklaces", but Paris prolly has more...God I'm terrrible...

NiolK said...

Nice. Damn, why didn't I think of that.

Elisita said...

Janae...I know you're mich more good looking that the ol Jordan!!!
haha I thought the same thing.
We're both bad :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

this was a shoot for US Vogue -- they did a little bio and said outright that they wanted to take pics that didn't accentuate her BOSOMS ... they had to keep telling her not to arch her back I guess ...