Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Uri still has cash

Uri Gellar is such a pathetic, insane fraud...but somehow the guy still has enough money to buy Elvis Presley's old house for almost $1million bucks. In typical Uri-style he goes on:

"As bidding closed, I texted (my business partner) and it was 11 on my mobile and the radio started playing Elvis...That was Elvis telling me we got the house!"

Well Uri...I don't know what Elvis is telling you...but I know something is telling me that I've goto drop this blog business and move into the psychic-sham business.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

6 comments:

The Dog of Freetown said...

Who'd have thought there was so much money in spoon bending?

NiolK said...

Blogging and psychic-sham-hullabaloo are not mutually exclusive my dear you could be onto something here.

Anonymous said...

Not in spoon bending. He worked for petrochemical companies in finding oil using hus "powers" at least that's what he says...

Elisita said...

I can't belive legitimate companies hire these dowsers, NONE of whose finding's have ever been statistically significant!!!
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Elisa,
I can't believe it too and I also cannot understand how you make so much money out of spoon bending...oh well..

Anonymous said...

I thought this guy croaked! He's still alive!?