Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pete Doherty voted as the second greatest rock star of all time?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usMorrissey's always had a serious issue with NME magazine...and I can see why. What on earth is this about?!? Was this NME survey given out only to needle-exchange participants? Pete Doherty the 2nd greatest rock star of all time? Honestly...the man sang in the Libertines and the Babyshambles for about 5 seconds...the guy is placed ahead of Morrissey...who hit 3rd place with voters. Kurt Cobain came first. I guess Pete is going to be named better-than-Picasso in next month's survey.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

and where, exactly, was Bono ranked?

i mean really...

Kristen from MA

Anonymous said...

Elisa, don't get angry. First check what was the definition of 'rock star" in that survey. Was musical performance, talent included, for example? If not, than you don not need to worry.

Anonymous said...

I must be the only sane person on earth who thinks that Kurt Cobain and Bono are both WAY overrated.

Agree with ya on Morrissey, though!

Elisita said...

yup...I'm with you...Kurt Cobain is hella overrated...I gotta soft spot for Bono though :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Go Bono!
I used to like him back in the 80-90's. Or somewhere around that time.

NiolK said...

NME is a fucking rag. I nearly fly into a rage anytime it's mentioned to me because it's so shite. All they ever do is sing the praises of whatever is trendy which is also generally whats fucking crap. Pete Doherty is a fucking wanker and isn't good enough to be mentioned on the list of crap "Rock Stars" never mind good ones. Maybe if I squeeze my eyes closed tightly enough it will cease to exist.

Serenity now!

Elisita said...

haha Niolk...I completely agree.
love,
elisa