Thursday, May 11, 2006

There had better be some kind of assasination attempt involved!

Some fan has just paid Gwyneth almost $60,000 bucks to have a 'yoga lesson' with her. Yeah...whatever, everyone has their price. Everyone's claiming that the money goes to charity...but we all know Gwyneth is just a Paris underneath all that pretention.

"Someone's spent a great deal of money on it so I'm going to have to really come up with an excellent plan...Unfortunately I can't do it in the nude or anything to make it really exceptional but I will try and come up with a good plan for a yoga lesson."

Yeah..."excellent plan" huh?...I hear ya Gwyneth...she's ready to turn all kinds of tricks.

Here's hoping this "fan" is really some psycho stalker who's finally going to help us out.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

8 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

She thinks getting naked would make the experience exceptional?!?! HAHAHA...

Anonymous said...

Gwynnie's so fugly lately.

She must think this Mother Earth look is making us all swoon with glee and joy, but

she BE WRONG!!

Damn girl slap some Max Factor on would ja?

Anonymous said...

one question..
where did her eyebrows go?

Chandra said...

charity or not, that is way too much $$$ to put down on a frickin' yoga lesson! some people are just pathetic.

Anonymous said...

I don' tmind her not wearing a make up, but those eyes, man, THOSE EYES ! !
Any Tom Cruise would be happy.

S.S. said...

I actually like her. And yes I do go out doing groceries and stuffs without obsessing about putting make ups. My face has enough with make ups when I go to work, it needs to breath once in a while.

Anonymous said...

Gwyn and Maniston both - can't act (always the same characters no matter what the story), ugly, and not interesting people. Why oh why do they have so much money and fame?

Elisita said...

I.hear.you.Val.
Although I hate Gwyneth something else.
love,
elisa