Monday, May 08, 2006

Katie's Wardrobe Malfunction

MichaelK thinks it's all part of an elaborate "I gave birth...really" plan...but to be honest with you, I don't think they're that clever...plus Tom looks pretty upset about the whole thing as seen by the way he cuts poor Holmbie's walk short...my advice is that he'd feel much better if he invested in a nice leash. As for Holmbie? She hasn't been out of her cell for a few days now...but she's happy as Larry...especially as she's more cracked out than Tara Reid could ever hope to be.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks pretty chubbers to me. I hope revealing your nursing bras don't catch on with the Paris, Lohan etc bunch.

Anonymous said...

I've read the comments on this picture at that other site and on the ground of my nursing experiences I came to the conclusion that poor Katie is either
1) not gave birth to a baby at all
2) really gave birth and is so exhausted that did not close her bra after nursing and forgot about the nursing pad...
Both ways I feel sorry for her and wish a bit of relaxation.

Anonymous said...

Poor Katie. She looks drugged. I feel sorry for her parents.

Cap'n Bob said...

That's one haggard-looking girl. I wonder when they're going to hook up the TomSpawn up to an e-meter and discover she's L. Ron reincarnated.

Anonymous said...

Yeah she pretty much looks like shite.

Chandra said...

these pictures have actually made me feel sorry for her. the poor thing looks completely trashed. it's so sad. maybe we'll see her in a couple of years on cnn saying how she escaped the cult of tom.