Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Pete Doherty continues being artistic

Pete Doherty...is a true genius. The latest proof of this is way he squirted a syringe full of his own blood at the cameras during an interview. When he hit the camera lens he shouted:

"That was a wicked shot. That's going to make a cracking link that is."

I don't even know what the hell he's talking about...but he's on such a higher intellectual level than I am, I wouldn't expect to understand all that he utters.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey should apply some neosporin to the right nostril.

NiolK said...

Tenner bets that was a cup of his own piss. Actually no it was probably someone elses so he could use it for a drug test.

DrDiSaia said...

Whatta wreck this guy is....

Bella said...

Look at the eyes!! STONER if I ever did see one....so rehab really did a good job then?!

Anonymous said...

I am very ambivalent toward this Pete guy, one minute I think he's charming, the next he repulses me!