Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Katie's dad thinks his daughter actually gave birth

Poor Kate's dad. It must be hard to invest years of your life into your daughter only to realise that she's got as much sense of self as your regular brain-dead patient. Personally, I would have disowned her after her Batman 'performance'...but that's just me. Mr Holmes is angry that Tom is already making Kate do excercises to get thin...he says:

"My daughter needs rest, relaxation and recuperation...Katie is already doing exercises to build up her back and shoulders and I simply can't go along with what is happening."

Dude...seriously...the girl doesn't need reast...she just needs a brain transplant...either that or pick up a serious double whammy heroin/crack addiction to ease those blues away Doherty-style.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

That picture kinda looks like he is winding her up. Which is guess, is appropriate. They creep me out.

Cap'n Bob said...

Well Leonard, I'm aware that you can't spell "certain." Jerk.

Anonymous said...

Uhh...Dad, that's KATE to you from now on. Katie is no longer, cuz Tom said so.

Love,

Kate Holmes (and soon to be Cruise!)