Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Who didn't turn up to this Gala?

Everyman man, woman, and his proverbial dog came to the Costume Institute Benefit Gala in NY.

We had the beautiful...

Karolina Kurkova


Liv Tyler


Charlize


Ginnifer Goodwin

The I-flew-to-NY-specifically-to-scare-the-bejeezus-out-of-everyone....
Posh Spice


The I-came-to-NY-to-scare-the-hell-out-of-everyone-even-Posh-Spice...

MKOlsen


The only girl under 20 who's more cracked out than Whitney...

Li-Lo


The story of the girl who tried to JLo-ise Austen and failed...miserably.

Eva Mendes


The we-tried-way-too-hards...
J-Lo and Marcorexic


The we look weird...but-we-still-manage-to-look-cool...just as long as we walk behind Eva Mendes...

Chloe Sevigny



SJP



Selma Blair



The effortlessley cool...yes...who else? :)


The good aliens

Scarlett and Stella


...and the bad alien
Ashley O


The I've-got-a-shocking-dress-situation-but-my-goodness-am-I-going-to-smile...

Liz Hurley


And finally, the couple who dares to ask...does hardcore-artiste-status really mean we can't be publicity whores?...Surely white-makeup, black hair, random contacts and dour looks make it seem like we're above it all...now where's Lindsay? I want to mingle.

Dita and Marilyn




13 comments:

El Tete said...

Why do you keep torturing us whith these pics, WHY?

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I have to say that even though Dita could lay off the pancake a little, she is still such old-school glamour. Marilyn, however, needs to just go.away.now.

Anonymous said...

I think the stars read this blog - case in point - Selma has hidden the weird hairline!!! I think she looks great in this pic. Blast away at me, but I think Posh actually looks good - nice jewelry, shoes, dress.

Anonymous said...

Who's that with Sarah Jessica?

Elisita said...

haha, you're right Val:)
lovem
elisa

Elisita said...

haha, you're right Val!
love,
elisa

Simplyton said...

Kate Moss "effortlessley cool"

are you mental?

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2006200562,00.jpg

Elisita said...

haha Simplyton. I actually don't think the pants are that bad. The thing is though, re: Kate Moss this blog is COMPLETELY biased...you won't find any pictures of her looking less than stellar :)
love,
elisa

william said...

Liv Tyler equals so hot my oven got jealous.

(it's nowhere near the calibre of your jokes, Elisa, but it's the best i could come up with)

Elisita said...

haha will :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

I think the Olsen twins and posh look adorable

Unknown said...

you are hilarious. ive never laughed so hard in my life. well ok maybe. but you most deff. got in the top 5.

-justyn

Elisita said...

thanks justyn,
that's sweet.
love,
elisa