Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Couch-jumping appears to be the SANEST thing about Cruise

Nothing surprises me with this guy. First there's the fact that he wiretapped Nicole's phone during their divorce in 2001. Now he's sending an in labour Katie BE SILENT OR DIE!!! signs. O.k...so not the exact wording...but I can read inbetween the lines...one of these birthing boards reads:
"Be silent and make all physical movements slow and understandable."
you know...to prevent psychic damage to the baby.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a shame -
I know I will be barfed upon, but giving birth IS easier if you do NOT scream, not because it saves the baby from phychological damage, but because crying and howling takes away energy from the mother.

Anonymous said...

Of course He tapped Nic's phones. He couldn't risk having her revealing just how looney he is and how sick Scientology is. As for Katie, I fear this will not end well for her. She is in so far over her head and there is really no happy way out for her.

Anonymous said...

Franci, I won't barf upon you. You're probably right.

Now, on to Tom's shenanigans...anyone else see this as media-grabbing-attention-whoring? Or is it just me?
He's such a flake.

Cap'n Bob said...

I see it Jajo, and a lot of others do, too. It's a shame everyone doesn't. I can't believe there are fans of that smirking dwarf left in the civilized world.

Elisita said...

trust me g4g...they're not going to get married legally...it'll be some dodgy Scientology ceremony or something...there's no way Tom's going to risk losing half his assets like last time.
love,
elisa