Sunday, March 26, 2006

The "Uh-huh" story of the day

It's official, Tatler magazine's target market have less brain cells than Nicole Ritchie has fat cells. In order to give herself more publicity for being thin...she's now saying she's a sucker for spicy Mexican and any junk food in general. ..although something tells me she forgot to guide us through the last part of her 'eating process'.

"I'll pretty much eat anything. I'm a big Taco Bell fan, a real fast-food eater. I don't have the highest standards when it comes to food...we eat dinner out every night because none of us cooks."


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

why do actresses do this? all these super skinny actresses start spouting bull about their "amazing" metabolisms and how "lucky" they are, as if we didnt notice that they're half their original size.
if nicole eats nothing but junk now, what in god's name was she eating when she weighed 30 pounds more?

Anonymous said...

^^I agree but Nicole hardly qualifies as an actress.It's sad though because her weight is scary even by Calista's standards, she looks like she has the body of a sixth grader....a male sixth grader because most 12 year old girls are more blessed in the cleavage department than nicole is.

Anonymous said...

Fortunately, since she's back with AM , she seems like she's put a few lbs. back on (this is a pic from last summer). But I agree, all these idiot actresses who claim they have great metabolisms when they have chefs, trainers, nannies, etc....not to mention they starve themselves to be that tiny.

Anonymous said...

Food, as long as it is liquified or zooms through me..

Unknown Soldier said...

Come on...Taco Bell is not Mexican Food...Is American food wannabe Mexican Food.

Si Señor!

Anonymous said...

First anon, I know!! I'm so sick of them spouting that too.

What makes me most indignant is that they assume we're so dumb we'll believe them. That they're just so special...poor things all tryin' to gain weight.

Anonymous said...

I like nicole, so what shes skinny..shes happy that way...shes not expecting anyone to look like her. I think shes been attacked by the media. You have tons of people much thinner than she on the streets, and we dont say anything. I think she rocks!! Shes gorgeous, and no matter what is said she gets publicity...
Keep doing what your doing Nicole!!!