Thursday, March 30, 2006

Morrissey is testing my love for him

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usYes, I know a lot of people don't know him...he's an amazing singer and I strongly recommend you listen to him...and just so happens to be God. However...he's started mouthing off about Kate Moss, blaming her for the downfall of Pete Doherty saying:

"She has dragged him down to her level."
as if somehow he was dandy before he went out with her...

Oh dear...this has left me in a state of inner onflict...I don't know how to proceed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i gotta agree with WWJDD on this one. Morrissey, unlike the pope, in truly infallible.

Kristen from MA

Elisita said...

I know...our infalliable one has spoken...and alas, I must listen :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Why aren't any of The Smiths songs available for downloading to my ipod?

Elisita said...

u mean via itunes? I'd go elsewhere if itunes doesn't have the Smiths :) Make sure you check out some of his solo stuff...really. really.good!
love,
elisa