Saturday, March 04, 2006

Jude Law uses up all his points

The initial relationship was a boon, the nannygate-affair the celebrity vehicle of a lifetime...now that that's all over...she's managed to snag herself a Pepe Jeans ad campaign and has even given Jude back his dogs. For a 15-minute tryhard...she's clawing mighty hard. I'm saying the next move should be a heroin shootup video...sex-videos are so passe'.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7 comments:

Elisita said...

haha g4g...I wish she would be her own person instead of a KateMoss-a-be.
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

WOW, I'll never be able to recognize her! So generic and lacks any kind of uniqueness, she just never stands out for me... I guess

Anonymous said...

until the third picture, I could not even figure out who this was. I thought maybe the nanny had lost a lot of weight, or that you posted the wrong pictures, or that jude law had a sex change operation. the truth is so dull. sienna miller is completely generic

Anonymous said...

Kate's far-apart "extra chromosome" eyes give her a distinctive look, at least. Poor Sienna is so generic, she's unrecognisable by anyone.

Anonymous said...

BORING

Anonymous said...

generic looks, generic acting...why is this woman famous?

p.s. Glad you back, Elisa!

Avid Diva said...

I don't understand Sienna Miller. One day I wake up and suddenly she's supposedly this fashion maven with Jude Law on her arm.