Friday, March 10, 2006

Social Services please...

Oh man...I hate kids in adult poses...I really hate those black and white pics with the red roses showing little kids kissing and stuff. What the hell was this shoot for? It's disturbing if you ask me...at this point...I'm just glad some bright-spark didn't try to incorporate a mini Lil' Kim...




Gwen Stefani

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Beyonce and Jay Z

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Kelis

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Lil' Jon

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Kanye West



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just WRONG!

NiolK said...

I fucking hate kids. So kids in adult poses I find particularly annoying and horrible.

Also this new trend of having kids do those rap video ass shaking type dances. Rancid. Turns my stomach every time.

Anonymous said...

I am with you, Elisa, this is sick.

Anonymous said...

Who did these pix?? I enjoyed the one of Gwen, cuz I'm neutral with her.

I too hate those posters of kids kissing with roses and suits on. Ick, ick, ICK. It seems so inappropriate and solicitous of their precious innocence. Bleechhhhhh.

Elisita said...

I hate sexualisation of kids...it's so Jon Benet...
the Kelis girl is so cute though...her parents should just let her be.
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

where are these from? what was the purpose?
the "beyonce" girl is breath taking.

Chandra said...

that lil jon one is so funny looking...that kid did a great job. i kinda like the gwen one...the kid does kinda look like her...but way too much make-up. i don't even wear that much and i'm an adult!

Anonymous said...

im not fond of kids but they are very cute