Thursday, March 16, 2006

The "Daniel Craig is Great" campaign has officially begun

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us I was incredibly anti-Daniel Craig until I saw him in his tight pants alongside Eric Bana in Munich...but I can still see where the rest of the world is coming from in thinking that he sucks...Earlier in the year he suffered a blow when it leaked that he couldn't drive a manual car...and now the pro-PR has not-too subtley begun. The Bond director had this to say:
"I am convinced that Craig is the best actor who has ever played James Bond. We show that Bond will suffer from emotional and physical pain. Honestly, we couldn't do that with Pierce."

This Bond movie sounds like goddamn Steel Magnolias II... seriously Daniel Craig's agent...go back to the drawing board.

3 comments:

NiolK said...

To be honest I like him after seeing Munich too.

It's nothing to do with the tight trousers though.

Seriously.

Anonymous said...

Another reason for me to watch Munich.

Beside OUR Eric.
*winks to Elisa*

Anonymous said...

By the way.. Munich is surprisingly a really good movie :)