Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Nicole and Keith are savvy.

Wow, Nicole and Keith are really switched on...trying to do the whole "we don't know each other" technique...really great, throws me off all the time. Now...because I'm not as clever as these two...the fact that (although they've managed the walk to the cafe well) they're sitting together at the table would indicate to me that these two know each other...but I'm sure this is part of some incredibly well-thought out strategy...after all...I'm just a lowly blogger and they're a fiercly intelligent force.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Nicole and Keith act the exact opposite of Tom and Katie. And for that, I thank them.

Anonymous said...

Nicole must have done something bad in a previous life to deserve a mind-controlling alien worshipping Tom for ten years and now a rehab hopping Keith? I think the girl has more than paid her penance already. Give her a decent man!

Anonymous said...

She just looks so happy...