Thursday, March 09, 2006

Katie Holmes has been let off the leash...for the time being

...and frankly...I don't think I blame Tom for keeping her on it. Seriously, he turns his back away for 5 seconds...and what does he get? Katie asking POSH Spice to be a birthing partner? WTF? This article sounds completely false, but that's never stopped me before.

"Victoria has become something of a mother hen to Katie, so when she was
asked if she would be with her during the birth, she said yes straight
away."


but this is the bit I love:

"Twice a week they both set aside half an hour to chat
about the
impending birth and any worried Katie might have...sometimes they
even practise
breathing exercises over the phone."



Who knew marrying Tom Cruise could make someone so damn desperate? I mean if I were opting to push the spawn out...I'd like to have someone with me who has at least gone through a natural birth...but that's obviously just me.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

9 comments:

Unknown Soldier said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown Soldier said...

Hola Elisita!

Remember: everything is possible with the people of the dark side

Abrazos!

Anonymous said...

does Scientology forbid the father being in the birthing room? Why isn't Pscycho Cruise going to be there?

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I thought she couldn't get any crazier "dating" Tom. Who in their right mind would take any advice whatsoever from Posh Spice? Seriously. Who.

Anonymous said...

"Katie, the post-baby weight comes off a lot easier if you get started on borderline anorexia now. If you're having trouble losing your appetite, I can lend you Becky for a few weeks; I'll put him in the Fred's of Hollywood and the extra-strong moisturizer and send him right over with a few of his fans."

Anonymous said...

I think she's only befriending Posh as a way to recruit her.

To get points with the alien gods so they can live forever on Mars.

Cap'n Bob said...

Cruise is lying about why they want a silent birth. According to Hubbard, whatever a baby hears during birth (both inside and outside the womb) will cause "engrams," and these engrams will key it later in life. Luckily for us Earthlings, he can destroy the power of these engrams with Dianetic auditing. And all for a mere $300,000, minimum.
Let me give you an example. If, during birth, the doctor says, "I can see the head," at the same time the baby's nose is being pushed against a pelvic bone or something, from then on the baby/child/adult's nose will hurt whenever someone mentions seeing a head. That's Hubbard's great scientific breakthrough. Or, according to his son, the tripe he hacked out over a two-week period while high on drugs that he calls Dianetics, the Modern Science of Mental Health, which is neither modern, scientific, nor good for one's mental health.

Elisita said...

omg...that's so insane...yeah, even his own son reckons that his dad was a pathological liar...I feel so sorry for the kids (non-celebrity spawn) that get brought up on it...they have to go to these awful schools, live in dorms and rarely see their parents.
haha, hello unknown soldier :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

I dont know about recruiting but i would be mad if they succeed in recruitng Posh shes much better than that. I love that woman...she rules!!