Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Dumb and Demented: A Retrospective

Let's see...
You've got the I-Wish-I-Wasn't-Retarded-So-I-Could-Be-Dorothy-From-The Wizard-of-Oz
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...and then the "Oh dear...alcohol, cocaine, and botox actually don't make such a nice cocktail"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...with a bit of a I-need-any-publicity-so-badly-I'll-do-anything-with-this-goddamn-dog.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

With a finishing touch of "Maybe if I smile and take along someone with a flea-ridden coat...I'll still manage to be Daddy's favourite tonight".
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first I thought that the shirt was the only redeeming factor of this train wreck... And then I saw the front of it. Ugh.

NiolK said...

Ash(lee/ley) looks totally strung out, they just lobbed that coat on her to cover up the major sweat stains.

Once the Conman said...

LOL !
Hahahahahaahahaha...

J said...

i'm going to be complimentative:
I think Jessica simpsons little bow in her hair is so cute, and face wise, Ashlee simpson looks pretty in that pic.
Mwah! xx