Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'm going back to this?!?!?

OMG...someone save me...I'm really not feeling going back to Australia. I want to stay in the Big Apple...the city we all like to pretend never sleeps :) On the plus side...I'm apparently just in time for some fabulous Backstreet Boys thing happening in Sydney. Could you just excuse me while I go vomit and try and organise some kind of explosive device to be present on my plane? I fly out tomorrow so there might not be posts for a few days. Hang in there my beauties...I'll be back.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

16 comments:

Unknown said...

They look so washed up...ugh.

Anonymous said...

omg ur sooo lucky the BSBs r going to aus!!!!

... said one of my friends when I told her the news. Seriously. Will they not just fuck off? Who's buying their concert tickets??

Anonymous said...

Elisa i thought you were back in Oz already!.
You dont seem glad to be coming home hon!!
Hope you find happy when you land!
Ps Im a Perthie :-) xxx

El Tete said...

Have a safe trip home!

Elisita said...

thanks for the sweet wishes guys...haha anon320...is that ex-friend now? :)
love,
elisa

Jack B. said...

New York rocks, Elisa! Don't leave especially now that the boy bands are invading Oz.

Ms. Mika said...

Have a safe trip and don't forget us!

Mara Jade said...

Nick Carter looks like manga kid.

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip home.

Anonymous said...

Allocation exhausted? On behalf of Melbourne, I apologise for the revolting taste in music exhibited by some of the populace. A special circle of hell has been reserved for them.

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip home. And when you post again, do a bit on the Oscar noms especially Joaquin Phoenix because hes so yummy.

Anonymous said...

Oohh maybe you could marry someone from this board and stay here!!!

Anonymous said...

Aren't they embarrassed? They crossed the pathetic line so long ago.

Wendy said...

Oh Elisa, how I miss your daily posts! Come back soon!!!!!!!!!

TLG said...

You're right. New York just pretends it never sleeps. If it never slept, that Virgin store in time square wouuldn't close at 1:30am.

Elisita said...

haha TLG...I hear ya. Midtown and Times Square are DEAD after 1am.
love,
elisa