Friday, January 27, 2006

*UPDATE* Cleo....please Stop the Goddamn Shop!!!

Last time we saw an Australian magazine cover it traumatised us...I'm not sure if this is an Australian thing...but this white, assymetrical, errily smooth "person" on the cover...is quite frankly, freaking me out to no end.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

thanks a million to JustinR for the Eva picture!!!


*Update*
The Gorgeous Jeremiah found an original un/less photoshopped version of the cover...with much better, less 'I'm auditioning for The Excorcist' results. The horizontal flip was definitely a bad idea.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that supposed to be Eva Longoria?

Anonymous said...

Looks like Eva's head photoshopped onto someone else's body to me.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Val, body and head don't seem to match-
much.

Anonymous said...

Wow, she's actually quite pretty when she isn't photoshopped into oblivion...

Woah, I just found the original! Compare and contrast!
http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Original_Photo/2005/05/11/1115835773_3932.jpg

Anonymous said...

They appear to have turned the body (or the head) to the other direction. But why?

Anonymous said...

She looks way better in the untouched one. She looks so blurry, fake and with a big nose on the cover. I would be pissed if I were her.