Monday, January 09, 2006

Heather Locklear has been posessed by the devil

Heather honey...I know your marriage, career, and body might be falling apart...but that's no excuse for channelling the dark forces! Sweets, you've got to find your inner Amanda, give the Desperate Housewives casting team some action, and stop with the "I wish I had some lame Estee Lauder contract in the bag" nonsense...You've still got L'Oreal...and you don't seem to have that rather annoying personality trait of always telling us that you're God. Heather...I'm imploring you...to take your soul back...before you lose it forever.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That last picture of Gwynnie is officially the least sexy photograph ever to have existed.

uuururrrrrghh...

Mara Jade said...

Gwyneth, honey, your boobies needs silicone urgently!!

NiolK said...

Still, it's nice that she's so comfy in Chris's undies.

Anonymous said...

Boy that made me laugh! I agree, I think it's fair to say Heather's life is falling apart and she needs to get a grip and fast. I really have seen huge changes in her over the past year and a half (since LAX bombed)and strangely enough around the same time that she became extra close to Denise Richards...anyone else think there's a connection between the downfall of Heather's marriage and the strengthening of her friendship with Denise? Denise needs a kindred spirit in her time of need, given that her marriage is over and her career has bombed, so she has dragged Heather down with her,. To hell with both of them, they are both as superficial and difficult as eachother. I feel sorry for Richie, and I never dreamed I'd say this but I even feel sorry for Charlie because they married two absolute witches.

Anonymous said...

mara jade, please pull your head out of your ass. She doesn't need silicone, so much as a decent photographer and stylist.

Anonymous said...

Jadys, aka TROLL...quit trying to provoke people.

In other words, shut the FXXK up or get the FXXK out.